- 22 MILLION people lose healthcare insurance (final House Trumpcare Bill)
- 23 MILLION people lose healthcare insurance (first Senate Trumpcare Bill “repeal and replace”)
- 20 MILLION people lose healthcare insurance (second Senate Trumpcare Bill “repeal”)
- 16 MILLION people lose healthcare insurance and premiums go up 20% immediately for those who must buy individual insurance (proposed Senate Trumpcare Bill “skinny proposal” to be voted on today)
- 7,000 honorable, competent, and patriotic enlisted men and women “fired” from the US uniformed services because they are transgendered; they will lose their employer provided life insurance
- 1 Attorney General currently being viciously shamed in the media hourly by the President
- 1 Vice President mirroring the President’s viciousness
- 1 Secretary of State currently under attack from the President
- 1 FBI Director fired
- 1 Special Counsel likely to be fired
- 100s of BILLIONS of $dollars possibly illegally transferred from Russia to individuals associated with Trump and the Trump campaign
- 1 Country under cyber-attack by the Soviet Union (whoops, Russia) and whose President is acting as if the Soviet Union is America’s BFF rather than a “gas station with nukes”
Those numbers are numbing and scary.
The numbers listed below could counteract those listed above.
- 435 members of the US House of Representatives that could impeach a sitting president
- 100 members of the US Senate who could convict a US President and Vice President and Cabinet Officers of “high crimes and misdemeanors.
- 1 President who could resign at any time
- 1 Vice President who could resign at any time
We see so many of these ridiculous numbers every day that the country seems to have become numb. That’s a very bad thing indeed.
1 3 5 7 9 2 4 6 8 8 8 9 000