Very useful for forms, templates, novelty, and kidz. Example done with #imindmap on an iPad. Click on image to enlarge.
Steps to hand label the parts of the mind map (in iMindMap)
- make a branch without a label
- click on the branch to open the drawing app
- write/print the word and click done
- when back to main mind map window, click drawing, make bigger, rotate as required
- tweak the branch by curling it around the handwritten label
Sept 9 2013: Since this was posted, Hans Buskes has also demonstrated the technique of using handwriting in his incomparable way. And he graciously dedicated the map about iOS 7 to me! [Now if only Dr Buskes’ endorsement would let me get on the Apple web site to download iOS 7!]